How to find out more
Enquire now to find out more information about the course, studying with us, the application process, and to ask any other questions you may have.
How to apply
Once you’re ready to apply, you can apply online to study the part-time MSc Cyber Security programme. This method allows you to upload your supporting documents at the time of application and automatically receive your student application number.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application as early as possible to allow you to complete all of the preparations needed to study your programme. Please refer to the Dates and Fees page.
For us to assess your application in a timely manner, it is important that you provide us with the following documents:
- Fully completed application form
- Personal email address must be included on the application form
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English)
- Passport – copy of personal details page
- Proof of financial sponsorship if applicable
- Details of two referees
- Confirmation of immigration history including copies of previous and current visas if applicable
- An attached CV is desirable
You can check more information on how to apply here, including guidelines for the application forms.