Dr Ning Tse
Dr Tse has worked in the tertiary education sector for 30 years. He has extensive and substantial experiences in teaching, programme administration and planning, quality control of academic programmes, in tertiary education. Currently, Dr Tse is the programme leader at the Norhtumbria University, London Campus. He is responsible for teaching LD7087, LD7091, LD7092 and LD7022. His research interests include Blended Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
Academic and Industry experience
Before joining NUL, Dr Tse was the Associate Dean of Faculty of Business at UOW College Hong Kong, a Cap 320 institution in Hong Kong. He had successfully launched four new Bachelor programmes with his team members. Dr Tse also had experience in coordinating with offshore institutes on the delivery of academic programmes in mainland China and Taiwan.
- Tse N. (2006). Online Assessment of Computer Programming Skills: Hong Kong University Students’ Views. EdD Thesis. University of Western Australia.
- Tse N. (2005). Learning Approaches on Online Programming Assessment. working paper presented at LOAP (Learning Oriented Assessment Conference).
- Loo, W. S., Choi, Y. K., Tse, N. (2002). Building Supercomputer with Peer-to-Peer Technologies. Proceedings of 2002 International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering and Science.
- Tse N. (2000). Students’ Behavior in Using Web-Based Instruction. MEd Thesis. Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- K.C.Chu, A.Cheung, M.Chiu, & N. Tse. (1997). Certificate Course in Internet computing, EE Departmental Journal, Oct 1997, Vol. 1, No. 2, Hong Kong Technical College.
- Gorayska B, Tse N, & Kwok W H, (1995). A Goal Satisfaction Heuristic in a Relevance-Based Search. Research Report, Department of Computer Science, City University of Hon Kong.
- Tse N. (1994). Learning Mechanism in GEPAM. MPhil Thesis. City Polytechnic of Hong Kong.
- Gorayska B. & Tse N. (1993). Goal Satisfaction Heuristic in Relevance Based Search. Technical Research Report TR-93-03. Department of Computer Science, City Polytechnic of Hong Kong.
Qualifications and Professional Membership
|Doctor of Education
||University of Western Australia
|Master of Education in Teaching in Higher Education
||Hong Kong Polytechnic University
|Master of Philology in Artificial Intelligence
||City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
||JiNan University, China