Tuition fees 2019/20:
Tuition fees 2020/21:
Please note that your tuition fees do not include the cost of course books that you may choose to purchase, stationery, printing and photocopying, accommodation, living expenses, travel or any other extracurricular activities. As a Northumbria University London Campus student, you will have full access to our online digital library with over 400,000 e-books and 50,000 electronic journals.
The modules you will study do not require you to purchase additional textbooks although we recommend you allow an additional £200-250 for the duration of your studies should you choose to purchase any additional reading materials.
Please note there is an additional cost to host an application on the Google Play store of $25 (subject to change) as part of the compulsory Module 3: Mobile App Development.
An additional cost of £50-100 for IoT Kits may also apply for the “Internet of Things” module.
What's included in your tuition fees?
Your tuition fees cover far more than your time in class with our expert academics, it covers the cost of providing you with excellent services and student experience.
- Contact time in class – typically in lectures, seminars and tutorials
- Access to facilities, including computers, on-campus Wi-Fi, printers, vending machines, quiet study spaces
- The support of our Careers & Employment Service who help you to become more employable, secure placements and run workshops
- Academic support – our ACE Team run multiple sessions on academic writing, presenting, exam techniques throughout the semester, as well as 1-2-1 appointments and drop-in sessions
- Student support services such as our Ask4Help Service. Find out more about the services available to you on our Student Support page
- Access to online resources, including 24/ 7 Library with over 400,000 e-books and 50,000 electronic journals.
We offer an interest free monthly payment plan available to all self-funded students after payment of your deposit.
Government Loan for Masters study
If you are a UK or EU student, you may be eligible for a postgraduate loan of up to £10,000+ from the UK Government. Click here to find out more about the loan and whether you are eligible to receive it.
Payment plans and PGL
Early Application Discounts
Our Early Application Discount is awarded to you when you submit your application and holding deposit, before the deadlines specified on our dates and fees page. The discount is applied to your remaining fees after you pay your full deposit. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer – please contact us for more details on eligibility.