Usman Butt is a Certified Ethical Hacker and holds a Masters degree in Computer Systems and Security. He specialises in Web design & development, Android Development, Mobile Technologies, Organizations Process Focus and Computing Systems Projects supervision.
Usman has been engaged in teaching various official partners programs of QA Higher Education and is the Programme Leader on the MSc Web and Mobile Development Technologies (Part-Time), MSc Cyber Security Technology (Part-Time), MSc Computing and Technology (Part-Time), MSc Information Security Management (Part-Time) and the BSc (Hons) Applied Computing (Top-Up) with Northumbria University London. Usman has vast industry experience which translates into highly applied learning supported by real practical scenarios.
Usman is a member of the EC Council and is also an active researcher with publications in journals.
- Internet of things
- Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development Methodologies
- Network Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Wireless devices
- Web Development
- Authentication Methods
- Cyber-security and Privacy
- Digital Forensics for IoT and Cloud Computing
- Online-harassment and Cyberstalking
- ul Haq, A., Jamal, A., Butt, U., Majeed, A. and Ozkaya, A., 2015. Understanding Privacy Concerns in Online Courses: A Case Study of Proctortrack. In Global Security, Safety and Sustainability: Tomorrow’s Challenges of Cyber Security (pp. 137-150). Springer International Publishing.
- Majeed, A. ; Haq, A. ; Asim, A. ; Lloyd-Williams, M. ; Jamal, A. ; Butt, U. (2015), ‘The Study of Implications on Modern Businesses Performances by Digital Communities: Case of Data Leak’, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index, Economics and Management Engineering, 2(2), 2091.