How to find out more
Enquire now to find out more information about the course, studying with us, the application process, and to ask any other questions you may have.
How to apply
Once you’re ready to apply, you can apply online to study the Graduate Certificate. This method allows you to upload your supporting documents at the time of application and automatically receive your student application number. Please note: when applying to study on the Graduate Certificate you will need to indicate which course you intend to progress on to once you have completed the programme.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application as early as possible to allow you to complete all of the preparations needed to study your course. After receiving an offer it can take time to arrange your finances and apply for your visa (if required) and it is important that you arrive in good time to enrol onto your course. Please refer to the Dates and Fees page.
If you are unable to apply online, then you can download a PDF application form and email it to email@example.com.
International students application form
UK/EU students application form
For us to assess your application in a timely manner, it is important that you provide us with the following documents:
- Fully completed application form
- Personal email address must be included on the application form
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English)
- Passport – copy of personal details page
- Proof of financial sponsorship if applicable
- Confirmation of immigration history including copies of previous and current visas if applicable
You can check more information on how to apply here, including guidelines for the application forms.