Usman Butt is a Certified Ethical Hacker and holds a Masters degree in Computer Systems and Security. He specialises in Web design & development, Android Development, Mobile Technologies, Organizations Process Focus and Computing Systems Projects supervision.
Usman has been engaged in teaching various official partners programs of QA Higher Education for the last 2 years and is the Programme Leader on the Web and Mobile Development Technologies MSc and the BSc (Hons) Applied Computing (Top-Up) with Northumbria University London. Usman has vast industry experience which translates into highly applied learning supported by real practical scenarios.
Usman is a member of the EC Council and is also an active researcher with publications in journals and is intending to start his PHD in October 2016.
- Internet of things
- Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development Methodologies
- Network Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Wireless devices
- Web Development
- Authentication Methods
- Cyber-security and Privacy
- Digital Forensics for IoT and Cloud Computing
- Online-harassment and Cyberstalking
- ul Haq, A., Jamal, A., Butt, U., Majeed, A. and Ozkaya, A., 2015. Understanding Privacy Concerns in Online Courses: A Case Study of Proctortrack. In Global Security, Safety and Sustainability: Tomorrow’s Challenges of Cyber Security (pp. 137-150). Springer International Publishing.
- Majeed, A. ; Haq, A. ; Asim, A. ; Lloyd-Williams, M. ; Jamal, A. ; Butt, U. (2015), ‘The Study of Implications on Modern Businesses Performances by Digital Communities: Case of Data Leak’, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index, Economics and Management Engineering, 2(2), 2091.